Technology Mahindra Placement Papers 2011: -
1 . There are total 15 persons. 7 speaks french and 8 addresses spanish. three or more do not speak any terminology. Which part of total people speaks the two languages. Ans: 1/5
2 . A runner wants to save? th of his running time. He should boost his speed by how much %age. Ans: 33. 33 %
3. A is an integer. Separating 89 & 125 provides remainders 4 & 6th respectively. Find a? В В В В В В Ans: seventeen
4. Within a office work can be distribute among p people. If 1/8 members will be absent then simply work elevated for each person. В В
a few. Question based on cubes. By which fill the blank box. В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В
6. one hundred twenty, 315, three hundred, 345,?? - 390
six. 2, one particular, 4, a few, 6, six, 8, 15, 10,?,?? 12, 15
almost eight. A Child is saying numbers you, 2, a few, 4. If he says you Another kid puts white marble in a box. Upon saying two he puts Blue marbled and on expressing 3 he puts reddish colored ma rble. When kid says some other child take out white-colored and green marble. Child says a few no . within a sequence then simply questions derive from the number of marbles in the box. Like thisВ 1, one particular, 2, several, 1, 5, 1, 1, 3, two, 2, four, 111? В В В В В
a) Get the no . of Green marble in the box? two
b) Locate the number of White-2
c) No . of red marbles -- 7
being unfaithful. В Concerns based on rational reasoning (R. S. Agrawal)
a) most pens will be hens. Almost all hens happen to be doctor.
(I) all writing instruments are doctor.
(II) all doctors are pen.
Ans: Only 1st conclusion can be correctВ В ВВ В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В В
10. If M person r buying a point costing D$ each,, if 3 person get away, how much each person has to spend so that total expenses is same??? В В
eleven. Which is smallest?
d 3/13 or some thing similar having denominations while 11 and 13 in option? deb? and? elizabeth?
12. f Rix can collect forty five pieces in 1 minutes.. and Rax take you and 1 / 2 minute for same,, what is time require d to get 300 parts when equally working together?
13. One long quiz followed by 5 inquiries 3 hutches having several tags with them, sum of digit of cage num not to go over 10, and other cond. В
14. one particular quest of grandfather-father-son type quest.
12-15. A is definitely shorter than B yet taller than E, D is highest, C is merely shorter compared to a, who is shortest or comparable questions?
sixteen. Rectangular package, 25*20*2 changed in to canister of dia 10? what is height when it comes to? pai?
seventeen. When a generator of inner impedance and operating at 1GHz passes a load with a coaxial line of characteristic impedance 50 ohm then the volts wave ratio on the give food to line can be вЂ“
a. ) zero. 5
n. ) 1 . 5
c. ) 2 . 5
g. ) 1 . 75
18. В The coding system typically found in digital telemetry is вЂ“
a. ) PPM (pulse position modulation)
b. ) PAM (pulse amplitude modulation)
c. ) PCM (pulse code modulation)
d. ) PDM (pulse duration modulation)
19. Rays pyrometers bring the dimension of temperatures in the array of вЂ“
a. ) -2000C to 5000C
b. ) 00C to 5000C
c. ) 5000C to 12000C
d. ) 12000C to 25000C
twenty. RF augmenter of an A. M. receiver is normally biased in вЂ“
a. ) Class 'A'
b. ) Class 'b'
c. ) Class 'C'
d. ) NoneTech Mahindra Placement Daily news - II: -
1 . A man starts off walking at 3 pm. ha moves at a speed of 4 km/hr on level ground including a velocity of 3 km/hr on uphill, 6 km/hr downhill and after that 4 km/hr on level ground to reach home in 9 pm. What is the length covered using one way?
Ans: 12 kilometres
2 . A grandma has many sons; each son features as many daughters as his brothers. Precisely what is her grow older if it? h the product in the no: of her daughters and grandsons plus not any: of her sons? (age b/w 75 and 100).
Ans: seventy eight
3. A power wire works for you km b/w some simply no: of poles. If a single pole is definitely removed the length b/w every pole boosts by one particular 2/6 (mixed fraction). Just how many poles were there at first?
4. There is a church tower system 150 toes tall and another catholic tower at a distance of 350 feet by it which is 200 ft tall. There may be one every bird sitting down on top of the towers. They will fly at a constant rate and time for you to...