Effect of Prosperity Management in Indian Economic climate
A Project Survey on
" Future of Wealth Managing in Indian Economy”
Institute of Laptop and Business Management- College of Organization Excellence, Rajendra Nagar, Hyderabad (A. P) (2009-2011)
Submitted To: Assistance: Mrs. Annie Kavitha Mr. Avinash Khanapur (Internal Guide) (Project Guide)
Vijay Kumar Gupta
Preparing the project is usually not possible without the precious advice, assistance and encouragement from others.
Therefore , I would like to convey my sincere thanks to Prof. S. Zarar (Principal of ICBM-SBE Hyd. ) and Prof. Jitender Govindani (Director of ICBM-SBE Hyd. ) who gave me the opportunity to work together with such famous organization.
We owe outstanding sense of regards and gratitude towards Mrs. Ritu Zarar (Chair Person ICBM-SBE Hyd. ) who has to compliment me as a good motivator towards my project achievement.
Also, I would really like to really thank Mister. Avinash Khanapur where I possess done the project underneath his treasured guidance. He previously provided the general knowledge regarding my project topic.
I might also like to sincerely appreciate Mrs. Annie Kavitha, who is my good mentor in the college. The lady had offered great co-operation and support from time to time.
In present era it may be very important to handling the wealth of each individual. Controlling the wealth refers to how a income level can be continue in the right way so that he can get more and more return on the invested funds.
So with this reference the project subject " Future of Wealth Managing in Indian Economy” is indeed helpful for these investors who are adding to their money in Indian economy.
It emphasizes on the significance of different income levels of the person. So this report includes various types of the product or service which provided by the financial service industrial sectors under the prosperity management. This project survey also includes the different opportunities for the home-based as well as overseas players on the basis of different styles of the prosperity management.
Below, it is very clear cut that wealth management industries are just for the wealthy. And so investors inside the wealth build up stage from the life are typically for the long term desired goals such as retirement and college education for children. Although investors with this stage may elect to supply stability to their portfolio by including some fixed income investments, equities still takes on a major function in achieving the growth and securing lifespan at the time of retirement.
Objectives from the study:
* Need and management of wealth in developing financial systems of India, overview of riches management.
* To understand the Indian Economic Industry, their classifications and company profile.
* To know the emergence of financial service industry and growth of American indian Wealth Supervision market.
2. Understand the item classification and composition of financial services.
* To learn and study of evolution of wealth management in India, and core elements of wealth management.
2. Various chances for making the most of the wealth of the investors in India as well as Foreign countries.
5. To analyze the wealth of several class persons in the world i. e. Employee Category & Organization Class persons and the location of riches management in India.
* To evaluate the different no . of products and solutions under the wealth management in India.